Wednesday, February 3, 2016

We celebrate 27 years of marriage this month!
This is our anniversary month and we had the opportunity to get away for a night and stay at a cute little bed and breakfast in the mountains. There was still some snow up in the mountains but we were cozy and toasty. 
Speaking of toast, we were served a delicious french toast breakfast at the B & B that we stayed at. It was so delicious! My company was even better though! I've been married to this man for 27 years and I am thankful for every moment we have together.


Soaps at the Blue Ridge Soap Shed
I also was able to spend a whole day at the Blue Ridge Soap shed with Dr. T and his wife Karen, learning more about soap making so that I can make larger batches of soap. I was like a sponge taking in all the information.  It was so much fun to hang out with a master soap maker for a day and see how he makes and produces literally tons of soap. They were so helpful in mentoring me on my soap making journey!  Just a small little adventure for one night and a day but we had a great time! Now I'm off to make soap!!!

No comments: