Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Scenes

Coming out of church this morning I was just in awe of the beauty of this beautiful early spring day. I quickly pulled out my camera to get a few shots of the scenes that we encountered as we left church.
 It seems as if overnight everything turned green.   Easter week is upon us and it just could not have been a prettier morning to celebrate Palm Sunday.
 The sky was crystal clear today without a cloud in sight.
 The wisteria blooming and gracefully draping the old wrought iron gates made me smile. I love the faint sweetly fragrant smell of wisteria. Watch out for the bees though! They like it too.
 Wisteria and Ivy are so simple and so southern and so beautiful!!!
 Every which way I turned this morning there was something beautiful to look at.
 These pink azaleas were just peeping out of this little corner wrought iron fencing. I'm always amazed that they always bloom whenever Easter is.
Hope you enjoyed these Sunday scenes today.  God has gifted us with such beauty all around us.

No comments: