Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My apologies for not keeping this blog current. There are times when the pulls & tugs of life cause us to have to let some things go. It's hard to believe that over a year of time has taken place since I last posted anything.  Since there is way too much to even attempt to catch up on I think I will just move forward!
Our son & his beautiful fiancé
Our family is so excited about this upcoming year. We will be getting another daughter! Our son will be getting married in May and we are thrilled!  He proposed early this last fall.  He got down on one knee at the foot of the cross and asked her to be his wife. Each time I see this picture of the proposal, I smile.    


The proposal at "Pretty Place" NC
Knowing that they both want Christ to be the focus of their lives makes me incredibly happy! I'm so excited to see what God is going to do with their lives.

No comments: