Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I first heard about Sheri Rose Shepherd while listening to an episode of Focus on the Family.  This episode was the most listened to that year on Focus.  I was so amazed at her testimony and obvious love for Christ that I have been a big fan of hers for years now. Sheri Rose is a popular speaker for women's events and an author.  I have purchased some of her books and cd's and have shared them with friends over the years who have needed some encouragement.  Can you believe this woman is 50 years old!!!
Sheri Rose Shepherd photo from Bible Life Coaching.com
I am presently participating in an online kitchen coaching series that Sheri Rose is doing and I am really enjoying it.  She will be doing another session in March and you may just want to check it out.  If you struggle with making healthy choices with your eating the online coaching will definitely help you break that habit and change your way of eating. She makes it easy for you!
Here is another resource from Sheri Rose that I highly recommend. I have my own copy and have referred to it over and over again through the last few years.

719166: Fit for My King: His Princess 30-Day Diet Plan and DevotionalFit for My King: His Princess 30-Day Diet Plan and Devotional

By Sheri Rose Shepherd / Revell

In Fit for My King, Sheri Rose Shepherd, bestselling author of His Princess, shows women how to win the diet war once and for all. This 30-day diet and devotional journal brings you 30 days of life-changing devotions, heartwarming stories, creative cooking, and a daily dose of Scripture. Transform the way you see yourself forever as you discover God loves you! Hardcover.


No comments: