Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Carry the Light

"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come."
Matthew 24:14
My oldest son receiving a Bible from his Grandpa
If you have followed my blog any then you know that my oldest son just graduated from high school and will be headed off to college this fall.  He plans to be a medical missionary! Several weeks ago my in-laws were visiting with us and my father in-law, who is also a minister, presented my son with
his Bible.  You can imagine how thrilled my son was to be the receiver of his Grandpa's Bible. Let's just say,  it's very special.  If you know anything about me, you know that music is playing in my head all the time.  I wake up with a song in my head!!! At the moment when I took this picture I thought about the song "Carry the Light".  It's old so some of your reading this may have never even heard of it.  Click on the link below and listen.  Carry the Light. Go and preach the Gospel in the name of Jesus Christ.  Carry the Light.
Carry the Light

No comments: