Thursday, March 3, 2011

Saying No to Fast Food!

It is that time of year when my schedule with juggling children here and there gets crazy.  Baseball practice has started, there are spring plays and concerts, etc.  Each night of the week for the last few weeks there has been some activity that I needed to get the children to.  Tonight there were several that needed to be in different places at the same time! When my schedule and routine gets crazy like this I am so often tempted to drive thru a fast food restaurant for supper. When I do this I usually kick myself for not being better prepared.  Feeding a family of 7 at a fast food restaurant these days is no small chunk of change! The amount I have to pay to satisfy everybody could buy a lot of groceries.  I saw this article from the E-Mealz blog and just had to post it. E-Mealz has been such a great help to me. They have done all the thinking and I just take my list to the grocery store.  Thanks E-mealz you are a life-saver and you save me money! Go check out the E-Mealz blog and if you want to sign up, please click the link on the right side of the page.
Baseball and the Disappearance of Dinner: Say No to the Fast Food Dugout!

No comments: