Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer is officially over today. Labor day where I'm from marks the end of wearing white shoes & white pants. You can't bring them out again til Easter.
 Labor day also is the marker that says SUMMER IS OVER.  Boo Hoo! Summer is my favorite season. I love the kids being home and enjoy the slower pace of living. Of course I love the BEACH! We did get to spend some time away this summer at Pawleys Island. So in honor of Summertime here are some of our summer pictures.
We found this shell on the beach our first day at Pawleys & it had a smiley face on it! It had cracks & holes in the shell that made it look like a smiley face. I told the kids it was saying "Welcome to Pawley's Island!".  

My youngest looking for shark teeth!
My oldest son practicing his kite flying skills!

It really did fly!

Middle son & my hubby luvin' the waves!
My daughters enjoying the sun!
We had a great summer break! Goodbye Summer hello Fall!

1 comment:

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Myra, YOu have a lovely blog!!!! Great memories of the summer. I too, loved having my kids at home.
I'll visit often I'm sure! I'm a new follower.
Yvonne