Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My baby is not a baby anymore!

My baby turned 10 today!
I had to post a few baby pictures of him 'cause he's just so adorable!!!
Here we escaped seminary for a day & headed to the gulf of Mexico for a day at the beach. Those are 3 of my other children in the background. They all have grown so much since then!
Below was on Easter Sunday our first year back in SC. I loved this little sailor suit.
Here he is today  (Still ADORABLE) and he is still getting lots of huggin' & squeezin' from me!!!


We enjoyed his favorite pizza for lunch!

Can't believe that time has gone by so fast. Here is a picture of him when he was smaller along with my kitty that he put in the washing machine while it was running! Boy could I tell you some stories about this child!!!

Thankfully she survived & to this day she enjoys water & getting baths!!! Here is a picture of my kitty so you know for sure that she's alright! Isn't she beautiful?


Happy Birthday to you dear son! Your silliness & sense of humor never fails to entertain us & make us laugh! Here is another favorite photo of my youngest child. Don't you just love those dimples?

You truly are a gift from God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that sailor picture! He's adorable!