Sunday, July 12, 2009

So Much To Catch up on!!!!!

When you lack the time to blog regularly it is hard to pick it back up without catching up on all the events between now and the last time you blogged. So I am going to attempt a quick catch up today. Since I last blogged on Memorial day many things have happened. Four of my children auditioned for a local community theatre production and all four got a part in Sleeping Beauty! The show ran for several weeks and my kids learned a lot about theatre, performing, rehearsing, and making new friends. It was a wonderful show! I will have to add photos when I can find them.

Child #3 received the Rudy Mancke science award!
I am so proud of her! I can't believe she will be starting high school in the fall!
School is out for the summer and I am not ready to think about the kids starting back in the fall. I enjoy them being at home and the somewhat relaxed pace of summer. Although the first part of the summer I was busy sewing like crazy. I was honored to be asked to sew the flower girl dresses for a friends wedding. I like to sew but am not an accomplished seamstress by any means but I think the girls looked beautiful in the dresses and I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment when I watched them at the wedding. Here they are! It was such a beautiful wedding! One of the greatest things about being a pastor and pastor's wife is the priveledge of being involved in the lives of others. Here is my handsome husband who officiated in the ceremony. We are very proud of this young couple. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to.

No comments: