Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life can be hard sometimes. We face sickness, tragedy, death, evil, and brokeness just to name a few of the things that cause life to be hard. Thankfully though there is hope in God. He has a purpose for our lives and I truly believe in Romans 8:28 "that He can work all things together for good to those who are called according to His purpose". I believe that God can put back together the broken pieces of our lives and make something beautiful out of us. I have been hearing a song on the radio lately that has really been encouraging to me. If you are dealing with brokeness and heartache in your life listen to the message in this song.http://www.myspace.com/whenlifegetsbroken

I love the distinct sound of Russ Lee's voice who sings this song with Michael OBrian. Wow what a great combination of two talented singers!!!! We actually got to meet Russ Lee in person last year when he did a concert for the soldiers at Fort Jackson. Here is a picture of him with my youngest son who was thrilled because Russ gave him his guitar pick.

No comments: