Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where did April Go?

Time is flying by unbelievably fast. I havent even had a chance to post all the things that have happened this month. Here are some random things that I had intended to post. I did some sewing with my daughters. Child #1 and I made this dress. It's Butterick 5177.
Child #3 and I also did some sewing
and she made this bag.

I was so proud that both girls took an interest in sewing! I think they did a great job and I loved the fabrics that they came up with. Of course the fabrics came from my favorite place to shop for fabric, The Creative Sewing Machine Center.

Easter has come and gone. We spent Easter Sunday at church in the morning then to my sister-inlaw's house. She has the most adorable bunnies. Here is a picture of one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask you how much fabric and what type you used for B5177. I'm learning to sew from a friend but I'm buying the fabric on my own and want to make this dress.

Yours looks great!

sodizzymomof 5 said...

Dear Anonymous,
Thanks so much for your comment! The fabric we used for B5177 is called "Flower ShowII" by The Benartex Studio for Benartex. It is a beautiful fabric! The band at the bottom is silk and the photo just does not do it justice....It is gorgeous! When held in the light the color changes from fuschia to green! I am so glad you are learning to sew! It's a great hobby!!!