Saturday, March 28, 2009



Is it really almost the end of March? It is hard to believe 3 months into this new year have already passed us by. I am supposed to be a new woman by now according to my new year's resolutions. I should be a lot lighter, more organized, better disciplined.....need I go on? Let's just say that I am thankful that I am a work in progress and that God is not finished with me yet. I have been participating in a Bible study since January that is unlike any study I have ever done. The Study is called Becoming the Woman God Wants Me To Be: A 90 Day Guide To Living the Proverbs 31 Life.


This has been a wonderful study that has helped me to meet some of my resolutions for the new year. Granted, I am still working on some of those goals (especially the weight loss goal) but I have definitely benefitted from participating in this study.

Something else I have benefitted from over the years is the music ministry of Don Moen. I was thrilled today when I came accross this image introducing a new release from him. I listened to a few clips and I definitely will be clicking on the CBD button below and ordering this one.

No comments: